Relief comes in the form of a Medrol Dosepak (Read 475 times)

So most of you know, I have had my lovely hurting Heel ever since my 5K race two weeks ago. Went back to the Ortho today, and had a secondary set of films done to make sure that nothing " New" had torn, cracked, or otherwise, ( another way to get another copay I guess) but anyway, I had to go away last week to Iowa on business, and had several days on that sore heel, having to stand some 9-10 hours a day...OWEY.. Seems I have been overcompensating the outer part of the foot to take the pressure off the sore spot that has now improved ALOT in two weeks, and have caused Swelling on the OPPOSITE side....LOL. With a few great comments on how " Darn Nice" my bones look ... Confused Doctor said " with such white bones like that ( pointing at my tibia) that shows me a girl that takes her sport and her calcium intake seriously"..... Yes Anyway, after TWO Doc's look at the films, they determine that I have Peroneal Tendonitis, and have given me a Dosepak to knock it out, and get me on the road to running again, although I am benched for another 3-4 weeks from " Running". Anyone ever take a dosepak for Tendonitis? did it help knock it out? How was the road to running again? Best to all, and going " NUCKING FUTTS" not running~ Cheffy

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

finney

Resident pinniped

I did. It didn't help. Or rather it did, but then the tendonitis came right back because I wasn't correcting the biomechanical error.