Interactive graphs (Read 710 times)

This is probably asking the impossible but it would be really cool: On the summary page I would like to click on a run and be moved to the page with that workout. That way when I am admiring my race from like three weeks ago I don't have to go to workout and then scroll down to the race and click on the little paper thing. Probably an impossible thing with the graphing software you have but it would be really cool. This idea would also work for weeks and months when you clicked on a specific week you would be moved to a page that had a graph of just that week or something. Thanks for what you've done so far our college xc and track teams use it to keep track of each other and get motivated.
    eric :)

Isaiah, This can be done and I have plans to do it. I don't have an exact date for this because GPS upload is taking way longer than I expected. But it will be done. eric Smile
        i was going to ask about this same thing-- yay, it's already on the list! Big grin
        eric :)

i was going to ask about this same thing-- yay, it's already on the list! Big grin
          I think I'm running out of paper because the list is so long! I have a slight change of plans, which I probably should put in a new thread...