Boston Marathon - roommates needed! (Read 677 times)

Mishka-old log

Hey everyone….

Wanted to throw something out there. I’m signed up for Boston and booked a hotel room, but with the cost of everything, I’m looking to possibly share with anyone who is interested. I have space for Saturday and Sunday night. The hotel is in Cambridge, which is 2 miles from the finish according to the website. It would involve some public transportation getting around for packet pickup and to/from the race, but it looks very manageable.

The rate is $239 per night, and the confirmation said there is about 15% in taxes on top of that, bringing the total per night to a little under $275. If anyone wants to share, you’d be doing me a huge favor, and I’ll pick up more than my share of the room. I currently have room for two more people to join. Ideally, if I can spread it among 4 people, it would be just under $70 per person, and I’d be fine with $60.

Please send me a private message, or just respond here if you’re interested.

Thanks in advance!

You'll ruin your knees!

Mishka, meet srlopez

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Mishka, great race report for your Columbus marathon.

Get off my porch

Mishka-old log

Mishka, meet srlopez

Definitely, srlopez...if you're interested, let me know!

Thanks, Oldman! Seems like ages ago already.

xor

Hi Mishka.  I gots a room already.  Good luck!  And see you there.