*sigh* addicted, yet self sabotaging (Read 590 times)

Finished!

Well, I am apparently addicted to running, according to my friend who got me back into it... I have been grumpy since yesterday because there is a high particulate advisory where I am and my husband scolded me for even thinking of running outside (I'm sensitive to pollution if I run it = asthma, and even if I medicate, you got to wonder about breathing in all those particles Dead ) So I got ready to go to the gym - threw my gear into the gym bag, went to a meeting, ran an errand, scuttled off to my appointment with the Dreadmill....go into the locker room to change....only to discover that I apparently failed to throw the most important bit of gear in the gear bag. I forgot my shoes. *grumble* I'm even more irritated now.
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Big grin Can you run barefoot on the treadmill? Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Scout7

Heh. My wife noticed (quite vociferously, too) that when I was tapering for the mary, I was a real pain in the a$$. Go figure. 'Course, I'm still not sure how that time frame was much different than any other.....

Finished!

Big grin Can you run barefoot on the treadmill? Big grin
          I wish. I'm a wicked overpronater....I was astonished when I saw what my foot strike looks like on camera - I had the option of trying to run in the shoes I was wearing (Keen Newport H2s - fine for city walking and short hikes, but no good for running - way too much play in the shoe) or attempt to run in the shoes I had in the gymbag - a pair of really stiff trail runners - the last time I tried to run in those, my arches hurt within 5 minutes of starting. Sad The particles are supposed to clear somewhat tomorrow - I may adjust my schedule to run tomorrow and Saturday...tho I was hoping for some bodywork saturday (to which I have to go to early since I go to a student clinic)
          Walk + Jog = wog.
          I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
          I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry