Reasons I should have my US citizenship revoked... (Read 945 times)

Scout7

Move to Philly. Lots to do.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Move to Philly. Lots to do.
      Hmmm...and cheesesteak sammiches... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hmmm...and cheesesteak sammiches... Big grin k
        You won't let american cheeze in your house but you'll eat cheez whiz?? Wassup wit dat?

Runners run

Scout7

You won't let american cheeze in your house but you'll eat cheez whiz?? Wassup wit dat?
          With wiz and onions is the ONLY real way to enjoy a good steak.....
            Oh I'm wit ya. Wit and wiz is the only way. But I'm not the one with the "no american cheese" rule.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just so long as it doesn't come into my house. And at least Cheez Whiz isn't trying to pass itself off as a real dairy product. No wonder the world hates us Americans...look at the sham "cheese" we named after ourselves! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Just so long as it doesn't come into my house. And at least Cheez Whiz isn't trying to pass itself off as a real dairy product. No wonder the world hates us Americans...look at the sham "cheese" we named after ourselves! Wink k
                Yeah because Head and Limburger are sooooo much better...
                  First of all the world doesn't hate US Americans. It hates YOU Americans. I'm from Massachusetts, remember? And I heart American cheese. Mmmm... Sixty-four Slices of American Cheese --Homer Simpson

Runners run

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

First of all the world doesn't hate US Americans. It hates YOU Americans. I'm from Massachusetts, remember?
                    Thanks Mike! For a while, I was having a complex over it.

Prophet!

I Heart American Cheese too. Oh and nothing wrong with the Golden Arches every once in a while...I love me a good McRoyale every once in a while... Modified - McRoyale with Cheese (american) that is..
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah because Head and Limburger are sooooo much better...
                        Technically head cheese isn't cheese, either...no dairy whatsoever. And I just can't get past the smell of limburger. But my dad loves both...and cow tongue. But we all draw the line at lutefisk... *shudders* I still stand by American cheese not being cheese. Anything that doesn't require refrigeration isn't really cheese.... Big grin Speaking of...what is "cheese food?" Does cheese eat? Does this mean it's a living thing? Could it run for president? Dude, I would SO vote for a nice 5 year cheddar or even a creamy havarti or muenster! Can't be any worse than what we've got now! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh and nothing wrong with the Golden Arches every once in a while...
                          Heh, when I was in the UK a bunch of us discovered that there was a single Taco Bell in London. After a few months I would have about chewed off my left arm for Taco Hell. It never tasted as good as it did in the UK! Though Pizza Hut over there was weird...corn does NOT belong on pizza! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

well, I do like American Idol. Blush but... You wouldn't catch me dead at a McDonalds I wouldn't sport a colored ribbon of any sort for any cause not only do I not get Oprah, I really, strongly dislike the View...and Rosie BIG MOUTH Odonnell. I'm actually on the lowest end of my healthy weight range...and I've never used the excuse, "Oh, I had 4 kids and I'm 37!" I drive a mini van but non of us play or even like soccer. Tongue Walmart sucks. I'm not on the hysteria bandwagon that is GLOBAL WARMING.

Jennifer mm#1231

well, I do like American Idol. Blush but... You wouldn't catch me dead at a McDonalds I wouldn't sport a colored ribbon of any sort for any cause not only do I not get Oprah, I really, strongly dislike the View...and Rosie BIG MOUTH Odonnell. I'm actually on the lowest end of my healthy weight range...and I've never used the excuse, "Oh, I had 4 kids and I'm 37!" I drive a mini van but non of us play or even like soccer. Tongue Walmart sucks. I'm not on the hysteria bandwagon that is GLOBAL WARMING.
                              Ditto. Except, I don't drive a minivan. And I can't use the excuse "Oh, I had..." And, I don't have an opinion, quite frankly, on Walmart. I just never go there. Other than those items, though--ditto. And I would add: I also don't get the Academy Awards (or much else about Hollywood). And while I do watch AI, I don't get Paula.
                              My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
                                Well, if any of you do get it revoked, can I have it? I just found out that after 6 years in Southern California on a work visa, I won't be able to get a green card so I'm moving back to Canada and basically starting life ALL over. Guess teachers aren't a high priority here.
                                1000 mile club. "Pain is just the weakness leaking out."