The BEAST that dwells within (Read 939 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoom, did you say crotch-fruit? Too funny...
    That's the more PC euphemism I have heard for kids. Another one also uses a slang for female parts followed by "dropping." I actually like that one better, but I never know who might be really offended by that (though I'm guessing pretty few around this joint, heh). Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Well, don't take this wrong, but my beast wants to meet your best. Embarrassed
      obsessor

I think my beast likes alcohol and ... other stuff, so I run him into the ground.

Just Be

Hahaha, PowerOfQ just added another precious 'luul' to the vast sea of luuls on the internets. Big grin Cool Nice post. Smile I have a beast also, it's only satisfied when it hears 15+ mph of wind rushing past my ears on an otherwise calm day.

Dog-Love

My beast is awesome and funny and hugely motivating for the first 6 miles of a run, keeps me limber and sort of fast and when we are 5 miles away from the car, my beast crawls away somewhere off the trail leaving me with cold quads,and a distinct feeling of wonder....like "I wonder how the heck I am going to make it back to my car".
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              I have two Beasts but I'm not playing frisbee golf this time of year... Fun to read your post! MM
              mdmccat
                i wouldnt say i have a "beast", but i do frequently (all thanks to my forerunner 305 that tells me my pace at every moment) try to keep a faster pace than i need to on easy days. over 7 seems unreasonable.
                  Great post. I definitely have a beast inside. He came out yesterday towards the end of an easy 5 mile run. Someone flew by be at around my 5K pace and the beast wanted to join in, so I finished the last ~1.25 miles of my run following them about 30 yards back. I don't think it hurts as long as you don't let him out every day. Big grin