Indy Monumental Marathon Roll Call (Read 556 times)

Anyone else running Indy this weekend?  Full, Half, 5K?

I'm in the full. My teen son is running the 5K. 

Full. Looks like great weather.

joescott

I'm in the full. My teen son is running the 5K. 

I pick the old man to win on the VO2-max chart.  But not next year.  Cool

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I'll be running the half. I believe C-R was planning to run the full.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

I will be running the full. This will be my third Indy Monumental. Looking forward to it. 

I pick the old man to win on the VO2-max chart.  But not next year.  Cool

We're going head to head on Nov 24th in the Footlocker 5K XC race in Kenosha (UW Parkside).   This might be the last year to beat him...

I will be running the full. This will be my third Indy Monumental. Looking forward to it. 

This will be my 2nd, and I too am looking forward to it.  Good luck!

Feeling the growl again

I was on the bubble for the half but elected not to register.  I may or may not be around to watch part of the finish...more than likely not, as I have a busy weekend however.  Best of luck to all those racing.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

I'm in for the half (lack of fitness for the full).

Taunts and insults are welcome now.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I'm in for the half (lack of fitness for the full).

Taunts and insults are welcome now.

If you can manage a 9:00 min/mile pace you can pace me to sub-2 hours. Big grin

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

If you can manage a 9:00 min/mile pace you can pace me to sub-2 hours. Big grin

Deal.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Feeling the growl again

Deal.

Somehow I am imagining that last three miles looking something like R Lee Ermie "pacing" Pvt Pyle through a PT run....you'd better come ready to run fast, WhoDat.... Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Somehow I am imagining that last three miles looking something like R Lee Ermie "pacing" Pvt Pyle through a PT run....you'd better come ready to run fast, WhoDat.... Big grin

My two favorite slogans: "Failure is not an option" and "The beatings will continue until morale improves".

Just for some context.

Heh

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Oh crap. I hadn't considered that.....

C-R

Oh crap. I hadn't considered that.....

I just got off the phone with the last guy I paced to a sub 2. He reminded me he quit running soon after.

I totally forgot about that. Heh.