The BOB Revolution Stroller (Read 65 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Okay, so I made an offer on a used BOB Revolution stroller for $150 so I am not expecting anything awesome and I can return it in 7 days so I want to get this thing put together and try it out as much as possible before the 7 days is up. They didn't put instructions with this, and I can't figure out how to get the front wheel on,  does anybody know of any good videos I can watch because the instructions I printed are not saying anything about the two nuts on both sides of the front wheel and then the lever thingy. I take all 4 nuts off and it doesn't fit into the forks at all, I put one on each side and I can only get one side of the wheel fixed in. Can somebody help me?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Figured it out, but I think I am going to return it and get something not so used... and one without a funky smell Sad

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

ultramarathon/triathlete

FWIW

I had a bob revolution, got it used (I think for 200ish).  Ran with it for a couple of months, raced some local 5ks and 10 milers (and even won a few times!) and really liked it.

Eventually a sponsorship I was working on with BOB came through and they sent me the Ironman one (so I sold the other one).  It's essentially the same but the front wheel does not swivel and it's more like bike wheels.

Anyway, I've put in a lot of good miles with the BOBs.  I really like what I have.  I REALLY wanted a Chariot X2 (I think that was the name) but it wasn't in the stars.  Still, the BOB is great and my twins can go for about an hour, hour and a half in it (they're 13 months now).  Smooth ride.

Good luck!  Glad you figured out the wheel!

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
        Gatorade Endurance Team

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I am definitely considering the Sport Utility version.....or the Stroller Strides one.

FWIW

I had a bob revolution, got it used (I think for 200ish).  Ran with it for a couple of months, raced some local 5ks and 10 milers (and even won a few times!) and really liked it.

Eventually a sponsorship I was working on with BOB came through and they sent me the Ironman one (so I sold the other one).  It's essentially the same but the front wheel does not swivel and it's more like bike wheels.

Anyway, I've put in a lot of good miles with the BOBs.  I really like what I have.  I REALLY wanted a Chariot X2 (I think that was the name) but it wasn't in the stars.  Still, the BOB is great and my twins can go for about an hour, hour and a half in it (they're 13 months now).  Smooth ride.

Good luck!  Glad you figured out the wheel!

PRs