Cool Running (Dec 22) (Read 3506 times)

eric :)

Hello everyone, As of this writing, I have imported all logs that I received via email. If your log hasn't been imported, please send it to me again. I have haved a bunch of emails from users containing user names and passwords to their Cool Running accounts. I haven't processed these requests yet. I will not be able to get to them until Wednesday of next week because I'll be out of town until then. It also means that any import requests received from now to Wednesday will not be processed. If you can't wait, you can also do import it yourself. The instructions are located in this forum. eric Smile
      Congratulations. You mean you actually are going to celebrate some Christmas? I was beginning to wonder if you EVER took time off. Good for you........Have a wonderful Christmas........and thanks for all of your EXTRA help with the influx of so many of us all at the same time.
      Vista

Manchild

I can wait Eric, thanks for being so helpful. Merry Christmas, now enjoy! Chris
        Kenotic Runner

Eric, how many CR logs have been imported into RA over the last week or so?

Froggy the webby guy

Hi, msclfrog hopping aboard Just did the import, thanks to all for your advice. Didn't asked for help just follow the thread of discussion. I will hop-along on this running route, and see how I find it. Seem fair to me but only been on for 20 mins or so... I guess it those help a bit having a bit of a computer background... msclfrog wish you a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with happy trail. thanks again Big grin
            Great white north, not so great in winter

,I run cause I can, take care we care.

Yves

...---...

Eric, I really like this site and the temperment here is just right. Honestly, the log tools and options are very well thought out and so far, the discussion groups have been welcoming. I am one of the former CR folks but after seeing the log, tools, and discussion groups, I would have come over after finding RA even if CR hadn't gone through with the merger. Regardless of how it came to be, I feel comfortable here and hope I can be a positive addition. Have a great Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Warrior Dash Ohio II - 8/26/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

...---...

IF you can't tell, I finished a nice little run and the endorphines have me in great spirits.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

IF you can't tell, I finished a nice little run and the endorphines have me in great spirits.
                  I love the picture of the camel! Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

...---...

Yeah, that was an interesting trip. Due to a major storm in Denver last March, I was delayed in Pheonix for a couple of days...my wife and I went to the Pheonix zoo and rode a camel. Smelly beasts, camels.

San Francisco - 7/29/12

Chicago - 10/7/12

([{|group hug for Eric!|}]) nice to hear that you're taking time off. I can't tell you how much fun it is to play around with my new training log! Smile And normally, I'm a real grouch! Angry
                        Eric, I was a HUGE fan of CR, and there are aspects I still regret have gone, such as the weekly view. However, I believed that my 2.5 years of running after 40 years of nothing had gione, and it has been such a motivator for me, that it felt like a real kick in the.... er, eye. Thank you so much for all the support/help/advice in rescuing my data, and I'm spreading the news here in Newport, Shropshire, UK to convert all to this welcoming site. Appreciated. Oh, and of course a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, enjoy the break!

2012 Goals- London & San Francisco Marathons.

I'm on Twitter as @gram63

itsonlyme

Okay, I am going to ask a dumb question here and put myself out on a limb, but where did you find your log "to import" from active? I tried going to the tools part and can't find anywhere I can save or download my running log. I am completely lost on their new site. I miss the old ways, it was so much easier! And like all of you I am really excited about this site. I just want my stats back! Help me please. And thank you...
                          dgtray

You need to go to coolrunning to get your log and then download via the Tools icon. If you don't know how then use the following url and substitute your userid and password. http://www.coolrunning.com/cgi-bin/log/display.cgi?u=userid;p=password One the many shortcomings of active trainer is the inability to download your data. However, that is at the top of their list Big grin David

2012 Races: Galveston 2/5, St. Louis 4/15, Fort Collins 5/6, Woodrow Wilson Bridge Run 10/7

sdutton

Okay, I can't find out the download under tools either. It doesn't exist. I cannot log in using the link given. Help. Sherri
                              dgtray

Okay, I can't find out the download under tools either. It doesn't exist. I cannot log in using the link given. Help. Sherri
                                I just tried the link and I was able to get to my log with full update ability. Make sure you include the proper case for each letter (I think it is case sensitive) and include spaces if you had them in your id (I saw a note where that caused some issues). When you get in just click Tools and then you will see the download link on the right. Good luck!

2012 Races: Galveston 2/5, St. Louis 4/15, Fort Collins 5/6, Woodrow Wilson Bridge Run 10/7