Print Function (Read 176 times)

Is there a way to print logbooks? I would like to print mine by event, by day, and by month.

an amazing likeness

Obviously you can use your browser's print capability.  Or download to XLS and sort/select/print to your heart's content. (using tools -> download)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Yes, you can print using the browser's print function -- which does not give the best possible product. Certainly I can suck it into XLS, manipulate for a few minutes, and print something that looks little better than the browser print. I'm looking for a better option.

an amazing likeness

I'm looking for a better option.

Given the # of requests you posted in one day, that's obvious.

I posted one for each question, because I know that sometimes they are easier to answer that way -- especially if there are different people working different parts of the site.   I also know that sometimes one question may be easier to answer than another, and separating them may make it easier for the adminstrator.

Are my questions bothering you?

an amazing likeness

Are my questions bothering you?

Yes. But that's not of any relevance as I am just another user of the site. However, as a fairly long time user, I do find that many folks don't take the time to use the site for a while and experience the depth of its functions and capabilities, and their nuances.

On the other hand, if the site's owner and developer finds your suggestions and ideas worthy of including in his software, then you'll see them developed based on his priorities and goals for runningahead.com.

Yes. But that's not of any relevance as I am just another user of the site. However, as a fairly long time user, I do find that many folks don't take the time to use the site for a while and experience the depth of its functions and capabilities, and their nuances.

On the other hand, if the site's owner and developer finds your suggestions and ideas worthy of including in his software, then you'll see them developed based on his priorities and goals for runningahead.com.

If my questions bother you, don't read them and don't respond. I left MapMyRun a few months ago to come to RA, and perhaps I am not familiar with all aspects of the site. That is certainly true of the question I asked about the widgets -- I was just not moving them far enough whe I dragged them. The remaining questions concerned features that either do not exist, or do exist but I do not know how to operate them.

In any case, what business is it of yours? Why do you care? Thanks for the lecture in the last sentence -- I had already figured that part out. Now how about if we let the developer address my questions?

an amazing likeness

If my questions bother you, don't read them and don't respond. ?

You are correct, please accept my apologies.