chafe chafe - ouch! (Read 788 times)

Finished!

alright. I found a completely new place to chafe. Seems my shirt seam (or the cut of the armscye (armhole)) was not great - though this is certainly not the first time I've worn the shirt running - anyhow, I appear to have developed chafe points on my upper inner arm. Someone please, tell me it's not just me Wink Perhaps a silly question, but any tips for post run showerdown when dealing with chafed bits? I always just hop in and soap down but boy, do the chafed parts burn!!
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
    JakeKnight

alright. I found a completely new place to chafe. Seems my shirt seam (or the cut of the armscye (armhole)) was not great - though this is certainly not the first time I've worn the shirt running - anyhow, I appear to have developed chafe points on my upper inner arm. Someone please, tell me it's not just me Wink Perhaps a silly question, but any tips for post run showerdown when dealing with chafed bits? I always just hop in and soap down but boy, do the chafed parts burn!!
      Two words: BODY GLIDE. Buy yourself a stick of Body Glide and you'll never chafe again. Not even a little. And yes, I plan to buy stock in the company. http://www.bodyglide.com/

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Wingz

Professional Noob

::snort:: Big grin ONE word: Bodyglide. Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Two words: BODY GLIDE. Buy yourself a stick of Body Glide and you'll never chafe again. Not even a little. And yes, I plan to buy stock in the company. http://www.bodyglide.com/
          What the Gorilla Man said...seriously, every time I find a new chafing spot I lube-up for the next run and chafe-no-more. First time the water hit my lower back after my Camelbak chafed me I thought I was being stung by a bunch of bees. Next time I used the Body Glide and didn't have any chafing at all. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

::snort:: Big grin ONE word: Bodyglide. Wink
            !@$!!%!^##$^ Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

Wingz

Professional Noob

woodlandsprite - I'm not laughing at you, just at Jake who sets such high stock in spelling... You're not the only one this happens to. Some runners swear by technical shirts. ::shrug:: I've never worn one. Change shirt style for a few days until you heal up, though. Or at least put a REALLY big bandaid over the area to protect it for the next few days... How's the outside-running going?

Roads were made for journeys...

Finished!

woodlandsprite - I'm not laughing at you, just at Jake who sets such high stock in spelling...
                LOL - I figured that out when I saw the difference between bodyglide and body_glide Big grin
                How's the outside-running going?
                it is going remarkably well. I appear to have figured out to slow down/maintain pace, and Monday's run went well, Wednesday's run went even better (and was a harder run due to the fact that the entire first half of it was up an incline - granted not a huge one, but it went up about 150 feet in just over a mile) Today, I had to run on the treadmill and I've decided I really much prefer running outdoors. LOL
                Walk + Jog = wog.
                I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
                I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
                Shay

Never heard of bodyglide but vaseline works really well - specially a big dollop for nipples