Something good came of that miserable race... (Read 693 times)

va

zz, that's a great pic!
      That IS hot! Big grin What a GREAT photo! You look so professional too!!
        That's a great shot! I always look like death is about to poke me with his bony finger and tell me it's time to go...

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Anyone have pizza?

That's it. I'm going to change my motivational statement on why I run....."To run behind people who look like zoom zoom." and that's all that needs to be said!! Wink
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's a great shot! I always look like death is about to poke me with his bony finger and tell me it's time to go...
            That's definitely how I felt at that moment--not sure how I pulled-off looking so strong at the end. Alex, you crack me up! I still want to get a shirt with this on the back: Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

btb1490

Smokin'! That picture belongs on the cover of a running magazine!
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That picture belongs on the cover of a running magazine!
                Someone needs to publish a magazine for chubby mamas! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Sexy! Big grin
                  2009: BQ?

You'll ruin your knees!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

^Hottie!^
                      Yes...see how sweaty my hair is...? It was a hot run--not enough water stops on the course.... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

Seriously, K, you are modeling in that picture. You cannot possibly look that great at the finish line!! Perezzle would ask if you've hired Mariah's touch-up. Wink I know you didn't. But just sayin'. (Sorry- stole a certain someone's line)
                        deb
                        freckles

That is such a nice photo! Definitely order it!

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Perezzle would ask if you've hired Mariah's touch-up. Wink I know you didn't. But just sayin'. (Sorry- stole a certain someone's line)
                            Bwahahah...I should order the digital file...then I could even practice making my skin tanner, my thighs thinner, and my waist smaller.... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay