Happy Mother's Day! (Read 460 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

To all my fellow runnin' moms, hope you have a fabulous day! I'm gonna be eatin' like a pig in about 3 hours. Starting tomorrow I hit the weight-loss hard. No more really long races (my longest race this Summer is a 15k the end of June) until early Fall, so I can go back to easier training and no more eating to fuel hard training runs. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Happy Mothers Day!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Happy Mom's Day to you too Zoomy, and all the other mom's here at RA.

Michelle

Happy Mother's Day! ;-) Thankfully, Junior (a movie I've never seen) is just fiction! Tongue I could not imagine giving birth as a guy!

Vim

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FELLOW RA MOMS!!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Happy Mother's Day RA-Mommies! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dog-Love

Enjoy the day mom's and everyone else as well! How about treating yourself to a short and easy run.
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                  Happy Mother's Day !

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                  Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How about treating yourself to a short and easy run.
                    Full tummy and achey bod...I think I'm gonna treat myself to a nap! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Part of my mom's day gift, my husband and my youngest washed AND waxed my van. This, is a first!

Michelle

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! Big grin