I looked out my window (Read 614 times)

and saw in our back door neighbor's yard Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Wingz

Professional Noob

Awww! And his antlers are so petitie! Smile Boy, look at that green... you must live somewhere cool and damp...

Roads were made for journeys...

Very cool!

Michelle

and saw in our back door neighbor's yard Big grin
          SO freaken cool!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I've never seen one with antlers that small before. He was also pretty agile - hopped a picket fence to get into the guy's yard.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Man, we just get stupid deer that ear our hostas, squirrels, and wild turkeys. A young moose would be so cool! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Cheryl that is incredible! I am sooo jealous, I love moose Smile
                  Nice pics Cheryl! What a sight to see out your window!
                    Food's here! Big grin You break out the rifle? How are the mosquitoes this year? When I was up there, they were everywhere.

Vim

shyrunner07

Man, we just get stupid deer that ear our hostas, squirrels, and wild turkeys. A young moose would be so cool! Smile k
                      want a rabid raccoon? Our neighbor has a trap set up now to hopefully catch the critter...I'm always paranoid when going outside now that it's going to jump me from the roof or treetop or what not...Tongue Are moose friendly? I think just seeing something that big would scare the snot out of me...but after the initial shock, i'd be wanting to name it and adopt it as an outdoor pet. Big grin
                        Food's here! Big grin You break out the rifle? How are the mosquitoes this year? When I was up there, they were everywhere.
                        No guns anywhere near my home!!! Moose is good eating - we have a program - you can sign up for a lottery to win moose road kill Tongue ! Mosquitos were bad earlier, but not too terrible right now - I'm lucky - they don't seem to like me. So - were our mosquitos bigger than your mosquitos Big grin

Go With The Flow
                        Thyroid Support Group

Are moose friendly? I think just seeing something that big would scare the snot out of me...but after the initial shock, i'd be wanting to name it and adopt it as an outdoor pet. Big grin
                          Moose look like they would be friendly - but they are still wild animals. The image of a man being stomped to death by one is forever stamped in my brain. They don't scare easy - or maybe they are just stupid - I remember one year having to wait for one to get off my driveway so I could pull into my garage - he didn't even budge when I honked my horn - just finished eating my tree and then took his time leaving Roll eyes

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

want a rabid raccoon? Our neighbor has a trap set up now to hopefully catch the critter...I'm always paranoid when going outside now that it's going to jump me from the roof or treetop or what not...Tongue
                            Awww...like the cute guy in Elf?! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay