SPRING! (Read 798 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Caribou, Maine, way up north, has gotten about 182 inches of snow this year, the most ever recorded! Makes our 100 inches in the southern part of the state seem not quite so bad.
      Five inches of snow in Central PA Saturday. Gag me with a spoon. I did buy some really great sandals though... just to make me a bit more miserable since god know when I'll be able to wear them!

2012 Goals: Get back into it after having a baby! Prep for a 1/2 marathon

Wanna come play here for a while? Photobucket
        I live in Toronto. I would sure love to.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bob Saget! It's windy AND snowing at this very minute...^&%^$$&*^&**(*&#@$@#$!#$%!!! Angry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

Bob Saget! It's windy AND snowing at this very minute...^&%^$$&*^&**(*&#@$@#$!#$%!!! Angry
            If I saw snow today I would put a gun to my head Angry I'm not advocating you doing it Zoomy. It's just my personal preference. Yes

A Saucy Wench

It is SNOWING today. Un freakin believable. Just to clarify, where I live we generally have flurries maybe 3-4 times a year and accumulating snow maybe 1 time per year. We had it twice one year and it was a big deal. We have never in my memory had snow past mid february. This year we have had snow ice snow ice snow with significant accumulation most of those times. Craaaazy

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

We're getting blasted here in the Michigan AGAIN. It started around 7:00 and there is already four inches down with another three or four on the way. Glad I got a run in this morning. Tom
                Teresadfp

One day at a time

Snowing here today, too. 4 to 8 inches of snow predicted, and schools aren't cancelled! That surprised me. I guess administrators don't want kids going to school in July!