Who HTFU'd and biked outside on 1/1? (Read 1208 times)

I don't feel so bad now about IMing my wife when we're both at home :-)
    My wife and I (and sometimes the kids) are guilty of this too.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have to say...I get a real kick out of seeing did and zoomers have a conversation in a public forum :-) I don't feel so bad now about IMing my wife when we're both at home :-) Derek
      Big grin When we had 2 'puters hooked up we were known to post on the same board and chat with each other...sheesh, this Internet thing has gotten crazy! Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Big grin When we had 2 'puters hooked up we were known to post on the same board and chat with each other...sheesh, this Internet thing has gotten crazy! Blush
        ..yeah, but I hear the computer sex is better Shocked Clowning around Tongue Cool

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Another Passion

..yeah, but I hear the computer sex is better Shocked Clowning around Tongue Cool
          Especially on a luze. Big grin

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Cashmason

36 miles riding for me on Jan 1

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Dude, no fair - you're in SoCal! There's no HTFUing in SoCal! New rule: If you didn't share your ride with snowmobiles, you have to divide your mileage by 4! did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

New rule: If you didn't share your ride with snowmobiles, you have to divide your mileage by 4! did
                That should go for running, too! Or maybe sharing the road with as many snowmobiles as cars should count for 1.5-2x the distance, or something... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

waterfordrider

Team Effort

Dude, no fair - you're in SoCal! There's no HTFUing in SoCal! New rule: If you didn't share your ride with snowmobiles, you have to divide your mileage by 4! did
                  Anybody who does not have to spend at least 15 minutes or more just to get dressed to go out to ride or run this time of year, should have to divide by at least 4. Big grin did Did you decide on a light yet? Roger

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Anybody who does not have to spend at least 15 minutes or more just to get dressed to go out to ride or run this time of year, should have to divide by at least 4. Big grin
                    Either that or you multiply your mileage by the number of layers of clothing.
                    Did you decide on a light yet? Roger
                    Still working on that. A lot of the big-name light makers don't have up-to-date LED emitters in their current products, so I'm leaning towards a couple of the Fenix flashlights with Cree LEDs. Then again, there's always the $1200 Lupine Betty - 1400 lumens with 6 hours of run time at the brightest setting... did

Hey did, I'm not sure it counts as htfu if you wear all those clothes. Evil grin And your signature has me curious: How bad is the diabetes problem in Death Valley?

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Hey did, I'm not sure it counts as htfu if you wear all those clothes. Evil grin And your signature has me curious: How bad is the diabetes problem in Death Valley?
                        I'm not quite up on the whole embrocation thing just yet. Maybe next year, if I do some cyclocross racing - there the clothes get in the way, so some sort of chemical warming paste takes their place. Second-to-last weekend in October every year there's a huge outbreak of Type 1 Diabetes in DV. We take care of it pretty quickly, though. did