diddidit...I see you, there! (Read 800 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tongue Take anything this man says with a BIG grain of salt. He married me, after all! Wink So, you gonna take my advice and start logging your rides here? Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Tongue Take anything this man says with a BIG grain of salt. He married me, after all! Wink
      This makes sense. I was about to hit him up for his hidden stash of photos. I thought he was some sort of paparazzi/peeping tom.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Perv! Do I need to smack you, again? Wait...don't answer that. I think you like being flogged by a girl. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Perv! Do I need to smack you, again? Wait...don't answer that. I think you like being flogged by a girl. Tongue k
          Blame him, he's the one that mentioned he saw you nekkid.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trust me, the view is overrated (at least for the time being)! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Tongue Take anything this man says with a BIG grain of salt. He married me, after all! Wink So, you gonna take my advice and start logging your rides here? Big grin k
              You bet your round hiney. Gotta show you peds the definition of "mileage." did

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Nekkid AND sweaty! did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nekkid AND sweaty! did
                  Yeah...running does make a person sweaty. And it's pretty SOP to get nekkid after running, before jumping in the shower. Duh. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Yeah...running does make a person sweaty. And it's pretty SOP to get nekkid after running, before jumping in the shower. Duh. Tongue k
                    Hey, I didn't say it was a special occasion or nuthin'. did

Hey, I didn't say it was a special occasion or nuthin'. did
                      There is never an occasion for nudity in your house...she's always running around nekkid, just ask the UPS/FedEx guys! Big grin Welcome, BTW, did!!
                      So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There is never an occasion for nudity in your house...she's always running around nekkid, just ask the UPS/FedEx guys! Big grin
                        The UPS driver is a woman, but the FedEx guy is HOT! Too bad we get so few things delivered FedEx. Hey, anyone know if there is a list of what stores use FedEx for their shipping...? Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay