Kirby or Rainbow Vacuums (Read 1473 times)

xhristopher

Speaking of expensive vacuums, I'm suprised miele, who just posted in the 2:00 marathon thread hasn't chimed in already.

mikeymike

And speaking of rainbows, win 20 in the show, you can let the fungus grow back and the press'll think you're colorful. Until you win 20 in the show, however, it only means you are a slob.

Runners run

HermosaBoy

And speaking of rainbows, win 20 in the show, you can let the fungus grow back and the press'll think you're colorful. Until you win 20 in the show, however, it only means you are a slob.

Man, that's "out there. I mean, it's a major rush. I mean, it feels radical in kind of a tubular sort of way, but most of all, it feels out there."

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

You live in this hovel and want to spend $1200 on a vacuum?

" Not to paint with too broad of a brush, but I bet in some cases the one has to do with the other. "

-- Very true statement.  Some folks make less than 30K a year that find ways to buy what they NEED frugally, yet still save and do quite well.   And some folks make 80K a year and up, but their total net worth is a negative number.     -- I personally can't grasp how a person can really bust their ass in a tough job and work hard for 8, 10, 12 bucks an hour, then hand over 1,500 bucks after a 2 hour pitch  by a 'friendly' salesman like that.  Most things I understand, but that I cannot.  For that kind of price, it better be able to vacuum, AND drive you to work and back. Wink

Hell, for 1,500+ bucks, you could just about skip the vacuum completely and buy all-new carpet!

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞