Nice to meet cha! (Read 574 times)

sugnim

Hi there.  I'm another refugee from RWOL.  So much spam over there!

Anyway, I don't think I ever introduced myself there, so I thought I would here.  Hello, my name is Misty & I am a runner.  God help us all.

Most people have some pretty interesting things to say in their introductions, but I'm afraid I'm just not that interesting.  I live in Montana with my partner of 10+ years; we raise chickens, garden, and run.  My username is Mingus backward.  I am only slightly fanatical about homegrown, homecooked food and getting outdoors.  Glad to meet you all, some of you once again in a new setting.

runny eggs

Hi. Smile

Is it snowing in Montana?

MrNamtor

idk, i  think raising chickens and living in montana is pretty damned interesting.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Welcome, Misty from Montana.  We used to live in the middle of nowhere and raise chickens.  Loved our chickens!

Welcome, Misty from Montana.  We used to live in the middle of nowhere and raise chickens.  Loved our chickens!

Some would say you still do!!!!

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Some would say you still do!!!!

Hey, we gots civilizized now!

MrNamtor

worse thing that can happen to a fighter.

little_bit

Hi! I'm Andie. And I'm another escapee from RWOL.

#artbydmcbride

A mega Mall opened up??

Runners run

xor

Who is cha?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

A mega Mall opened up??

Does a Walmart Superstore count?

Buelligan

We had chickens when I was a kid.  They were actually pets... but like pets we ate the eggs from.  Not like the parakeets we had. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Hmm, parakeet eggs.  Sounds like something on a nouvelle cuisine plate.

Rubybaby43

enabler

Hi there.  I'm another refugee from RWOL.  So much spam over there!

Anyway, I don't think I ever introduced myself there, so I thought I would here.  Hello, my name is Misty & I am a runner.  God help us all.

Most people have some pretty interesting things to say in their introductions, but I'm afraid I'm just not that interesting.  I live in Montana with my partner of 10+ years; we raise chickens, garden, and run.  My username is Mingus backward.  I am only slightly fanatical about homegrown, homecooked food and getting outdoors.  Glad to meet you all, some of you once again in a new setting.

What's a Mingus? Wink

Anyway, for what it's worth, every time I read your username I only read the first three letters and I think to myself that I'm calling you sug - as in short for sugar.  I hope that's okay?  Blush

KLO

more miles = more beer

Misty

I have seen you RW forever and never knew your name was Misty!

Yay for stripper names!

Misty

Bless your heart.