Who's racing this weekend? (Read 799 times)

Whereabouts? I'm up just north of Muskegon. It's a really great race...not too big, nice atmosphere, beautiful course, microbrewed beer and chili at the finish. Smile k
    My home town is Bellevue. It's a little burg on M78 between Battle Creek and Charlotte.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Are you still recruiting?
      Yes.
      I asked for hounding, which is numerous steps above bug. Tongue
      Got it. Here you go:
      Jedi mind tricks don't work on me. I need a siren's call to get me out. And, a siren as my pace setter to keep me running! Cool
      I don't look like a siren. But there will be plenty of sirens running. With 10,000 running the half and 5,000 running the full. You are almost guaranteed to see 50 sirens per mile. Minimum. Plus we won't be running at midnight this time. I will see about getting one of these hats if you need a siren for a pacer.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Another Passion

My home town is Bellevue. It's a little burg on M78 between Battle Creek and Charlotte.
        I used to work for Hastings Mutual, which is just north of Battle Creek about 20 - 30 miles.

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

I used to work for Hastings Mutual, which is just north of Battle Creek about 20 - 30 miles.
          My aunt and uncle lived in Hastings.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

db7

1/2 on Sat DB

Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ

1/2 on Sunday for me.

My dogs are fast, not me

My first half marathon is Sunday morning.

Robin

God willing, 26.2 on Sunday morning.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

God willing, 26.2 on Sunday morning.
                    I can't wait to read the race report. It's an exciting weekend, for sure! Big grin

1/2 on Sat DB
                      Good luck, and be sure to post.

My first half marathon is Sunday morning.
                        Robin, where are you racing?

va

Good luck to all racers this weekend!
                            Miracle Match Half Marathon in Waco, Texas. My first half marathon as a runner (I've always been a racewalker) so I'm looking forward to it.
                            Marshall, nice job busting 2 on your first HM as a runner! Awesome!

I need a siren's call to get me out.
                              MODAL! Did you see my siren?