RunCheffyRun is the BEST! (Read 1065 times)

A Dance with Monkeys

Needs more cowbell!

Well...she cooks, so YES! Smile

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

A Dance with Monkeys

Well sure. But she is even better than that!!!
        Well sure. But she is even better than that!!!
        And you don't even get to Sleep with ME!!!! Shocked Surprised Thanks Trent..... Wink Happy to help! Smile

2014 Goal : " Be my own Hero" 

" Choose Joy"

A Dance with Monkeys

Sleep? Who sleeps? Wink
            And you don't even get to Sleep with ME!!!! Shocked Surprised Thanks Trent..... Wink Happy to help! Smile
            Sandy - I totally love that quote you've got under your pic on your profile! I wanna steal it, ok? Is that yours or where did you get it? Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Sandy - I totally love that quote you've got under your pic on your profile! I wanna steal it, ok? Is that yours or where did you get it? Big grin
              I saw that actually on a website and loved it...... So YES, it is not mine to swipe! Evil grin It is great isn't it? and So true. I has become somewhat of my mantra when I am huffing and puffing my way through a tough run. Smile

2014 Goal : " Be my own Hero" 

" Choose Joy"

I saw that actually on a website and loved it...... So YES, it is not mine to swipe! Evil grin It is great isn't it? and So true. I has become somewhat of my mantra when I am huffing and puffing my way through a tough run. Smile
                You don't happen to remember what website, do you? Sounds like something SparkPeople would put out...

Roads were made for journeys...