Rod Blagojevich - Needing a Prison with a Running Track (Read 832 times)

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

TRUST THE PROCESS

wow, I so I have something in common with Blago. I too ran in the River to River run... but that was many years ago, in the events 2nd year. 

keeponrunning

The easier solution would've been to avoid prison all together...

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

I'm Betty if you're Al

Hmm debating what is better.  White collar crime in which I'm sent to jail for 10+ years, have 3 balanced meals and can train in the comfort of my "living quarters".  Or fork over the $$$ for a year of training in the mountains of Africa.  Decisions decisions.

"I would rather have high expectations and fail then have low expectations and succeed." DB

Hawt and sexy

Dude, just send him to the same country club prison Charlie Engle is attending. Problem solved.

I'm touching your pants.

Jeff F

Free Beer

Dude, just send him to the same country club prison Charlie Engle is attending. Problem solved.

I think Charlie is out, I read somewhere he recently won a marathon...can't remember which one.

I think Charlie is out, I read somewhere he recently won a marathon...can't remember which one.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Chuck Engle is a pretty fast marathon runner, and a different guy from Charlie Engle, so that can be confusing.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

Chuck Engle is a pretty fast marathon runner, and a different guy from Charlie Engle, so that can be confusing.

Correct.

Charlie is the Running the Sahara dude. In prison.

Chuck is the dude who wins little marathons and gets into freaky head game battles with people who have never done a damn thing to him.

an amazing likeness

Chuck is the dude who wins little marathons and gets into freaky head game battles with people who have never done a damn thing to him.

Anyone you know? 

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.