Colored bars. (Read 768 times)

Jeffrey

Newbie type question: I see people with different colored bars ... how do I change the color options for my graphs? I see the default colors here: my log preferences -> running -> workout preferences http://www.runningahead.com/options_edit_workout.aspx?id=10 But I don't see any way to change the colors listed. (I am a mac, Safari user.) Thanks! Smile
    Wingz

Professional Noob

I don't know about for Mac, but if you click on the colored boxes themselves you can pick the colors. options-->my log preferences -->running -->the color box you're wanting to change the color of. Hope that makes sense - I don't know a better way to describe it.

Roads were made for journeys...

Jeffrey

Uh oh. Another Safari-can't-do-it issue. I will use my PC! Thanks! Smile
        I don't know about for Mac, but if you click on the colored boxes themselves you can pick the colors. options-->my log preferences -->running -->the color box you're wanting to change the color of. Hope that makes sense - I don't know a better way to describe it.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm on Safari, too. On both Safari and FF I notice that I can make new categories new colors, but can't change existing categories to other colors--is that what you find, too? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

Safari is turning out to be the bane of my existence. Tongue
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Safari is turning out to be the bane of my existence. Tongue
              Big grin BTW, I keep reading this thread title as "colored bras" and wondering if I'm missing some great undergarments discussion... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

Big grin BTW, I keep reading this thread title as "colored bras" and wondering if I'm missing some great undergarments discussion... Wink k
                Good one. You made me do a double take on the title.
                Jeffrey

Using Safari with my system: I can't change any colors. I will have to get creative using my 7 year old PC workstation. The hum from the PC makes my ears ring so I don't turn it on that often. Smile
                  I'm on Safari, too. On both Safari and FF I notice that I can make new categories new colors, but can't change existing categories to other colors--is that what you find, too? k