total miles for 2012 (Read 196 times)

SheCan

Okay, I'm feeling really durpy for asking this, but I can't find the total mileage summery for 2012.  I didn't have time to add my run yesterday, and didn't really look to see where I was miles wise.  Help?  Thank you! :-)

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

eric :)

She Can,

The easiest way is to create a report, select last year as the date range, and group by year.

eric Smile

SheCan

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I just don't get why the 2012 totals were taken as soon as 2012 ended.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

eric :)

It's a computer program.  Everything is very exact.  I suppose I can add a bit of code to display last year's mileage for a little longer, but this issue hasn't come up until now.  I might add it for next year since by the time I add it this year, it might be too late anyway.

an amazing likeness

Okay, I'm feeling really durpy for asking this, but I can't find the total mileage summery for 2012.  I didn't have time to add my run yesterday, and didn't really look to see where I was miles wise.  Help?  Thank you! :-)

Reading between the lines, sounds you may be feeling that the 2012 total is "lost".  It's not -- you can easily see your total:

Log -> Reports -> New Search -> Date Range = Last Year, Activity = Run -> Search -> Summary

5 seconds.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

SheCan

MilkTruck, thank you so much!  That worked!

Eric, I am sorry, I wasn't trying to be a pain in the butt, I just wanted to figure it out, and was really frustrated.  Thanks for being patient with me.

Cherie