Lawyer jokes (Read 534 times)

Swadvad

In honor of Trishierunner passing the Bar Exam, here is one of my favorite's: What do lawyers use for birth control? Their personality!
      How many lawyer jokes are there? Only one. All the rest are true...
      My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
        Did you hear about the bus full of lawyers that went over the cliff? It was very sad. There were two empty seats.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

How many lawyer jokes are there? Only one. All the rest are true...
          Ouch!

Michelle

Why do they bury lawyers ten feet under instead of the usual six feet? ... Because deep down, lawyers are really good people. (I'm taking the LSAT in 12 days. aaah.)
              Yes, Ha. Ha. Big grin What do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? .... a good start.
              2009: BQ?
                A doctor and a lawyer are walking down the street and pass a pretty young woman. The doctor says to the lawyer, "I'd like to screw her!" And the lawyer replies, "Out of what?"

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Along those lines, what's the difference between a lawyer and a hooker? The hooker stops screwing you after you're dead.