Add a run by clicking on the calendar (Read 693 times)

gimme some sugar, baby

Hi Eric, I think it would be really neat to be able to click on a date box on the calendar to add a run (with the date field pre-populated with the date you clicked on). That would make things a lot easier for me, because I usually add my runs to my log a day after I actually run them, and I always forget to type in the correct date. Thanks for all the awesome work you do on this site... I love it!
    George: Runner/Law Student
    www.gimme-five.com
    eric :)

Hi George, This doesn't look too hard (in theory) but I don't know how hard it will be. I'm planning the revamp the log and will try to do it then. eric Smile

Virginia Beach - 2007

Hi Eric, I think it would be really neat to be able to click on a date box on the calendar to add a run (with the date field pre-populated with the date you clicked on). That would make things a lot easier for me, because I usually add my runs to my log a day after I actually run them, and I always forget to type in the correct date. Thanks for all the awesome work you do on this site... I love it!
        I agree! This would be a great help for me too! I sometimes put in about 3-4 at a time. Thanks for how GREAT it is already!
        Kevin S. Spencer
        spencersRus.com