Feature Request: Interval Pacing (Read 648 times)

I think it would be useful if when specifying intervals, the pace of each individual interval is automatically calculated and displayed in the interval table. Maybe I am alone, but I sometimes run uneven intervals. For instance on a local trail, there are markers at 1 mile, 2.1 miles, and 3 miles, so I sometimes use those as roughly mile intervals, and run to each point instead of running exactly 1 mile every time on a track, for instance. Using the auto-sum works as far as getting an average, if I run every leg equally, but sometimes the first leg is a warm-up and the last a cool-down, so that often gets skewed. Even when that isn't the case, I would like to compare the pace easily between dissimilar distance segments, which isn't currently possible. It should be possible, and relatively easy, to display the pace for each interval in its row on the table, allowing for simple comparisons in the above circumstances. Thanks for considering this feature!
      Um...isn't this how it works already? Like so.

Runners run

Ooh that post was at 11:11, I need to make a wish! Wink

Runners run

Um...isn't this how it works already? Like so.
          Ah, looks like I need to revise my request. Can those numbers show up on the edit form of the intervals as they are added? Similar to how the pace for the main run gets updated as you edit. The pace numbers are there on the view page, but not during the edit or initial entry forms. Obviously not as big a deal now, but it streamlines checking em out, as now the process is: Entry Page -> Summary Page -> Workouts -> Select Workout to view the pace. vs. Entry Page Anyway, thanks for the pointer mikeymike, I'll use that for the time being.
          eric :)

s.crissman, The pace is omitted from the intervals form because there is no room to fit it in without making it being too cluttered. I'll see what I can do about it when I redo the log.