Do you have a GPS? (Read 6909 times)

Lowrunner

running = therapy

Garmin 205, Windows XP sp2. Love the way sports track works for the most part.... actually just discovering this website and the sportstrack program after years of using a palm based program (Fitness Log). So far I'm torn but having the GPS compatibility here would make it easier! Wish both sports track and this website had more customization; for instance I would like to be able to name my categories of runs (long, easy, pace, mixed, etc.)

phzzzzzzzzzzz

Garmin Forerunner 305 Mac OSX 10.4 I'd love to import gps data here.
      casual-runner

1. Garmin Edge 305 and Garmin Forerunner 305 2. Yes 3. Mac OSX, Linux and Windows XP with firefox and/or opera 4. - features of SportsTrack Great job, eric Smile
        harkath

For those of us who have the Garmin 205 and 305. If you go on Garmins web site you can down load MOTION BASE it will map all your runs from your GPS. It will also let you play a map player to see the grade and elevations of the course as you were running the course. It gives you a lot of features from your Garmin GPS. If Eric could come up with something like that it would be great. MOTION BASE is free, give it a try. HARKATH
            1. Which GPS do you use? Please include brand and model. Garmin 305 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? YES. That would be amazing 3. What computer are you using? Please specify operating system and its version. PC on Vista. 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Please be as descriptive as possible. Something like MotionBased would be great but, basically, anything would be very apreciated ;-)
              MotionBased only gives access to the 10 previous runs for free...
              bowulf

1. Garmin 205 2. Yes 3. PC w/ Vista,XP 4. Similar to Sporttacks but web-based
                Runreno

1. 305 2. Yes 3. PC, Vista 4. Miles with time. HR Thanks Eric.

www.running-distance-tips.com

Finbarr

How is this progressing? Know when you'll be done? Weeks? Months? Years? Thanks.
                    harkath

MotionBased only gives access to the 10 previous runs for free...
                      I don't know what your doing wrong. I have down loaded over 20 runs and races into MY Activities, and I don't pay for that. It's free
                        I don't know what your doing wrong. I have down loaded over 20 runs and races into MY Activities, and I don't pay for that. It's free
                        Well you're right, you can get the summary of all your activities but if you want the details for further analysis and reports, it is limited to your last 10.
                          1. Garmin Forerunner 305 2. Yes 3. PC with Windows Vista 4. I don't import because I got sick of having to use multiple software RA is awesome, and GPS compatability will just further the awesomeness of this site!
                          harkath

Well you're right, you can get the summary of all your activities but if you want the details for further analysis and reports, it is limited to your last 10.
                            harkath

You are also correct about the 10 events. The other events are still there if you would want to upgrade your account. Let's hope Eric can find a answer that problem. I found a way around the 10 events only e-mail the ones you want to keep to yourself and put them in a folder. Lot of extra work but you save them. Harkath
                              MikeB-BoR

1. Which GPS do you use? Please include brand and model. Garmin 305 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? Yes 3. What computer are you using? Please specify operating system and its version. PC on Vista and PC on XP 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Please be as descriptive as possible. Create routes using my data (should be able to edit points in case it did not come out right) Thanks!

Goals :
                                •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight