2016 in 2016 (Read 182 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

The mileage for the last week of Dec 2015 are posting to 2016 in the thread. 12/31/15 runs show in total for 2016.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Eric is aware of the glitch.  I think it's fixed now.  My mileage is showing correctly when I look at "My Team."

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Mine is still showing 25 miles instead of 18.

Eric is aware of the glitch.  I think it's fixed now.  My mileage is showing correctly when I look at "My Team."

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Teresadfp

One day at a time

So apparently it was fixed yesterday, and worked OK after everyone's first run.  But it's not working for people who logged a second run today.  Eric will get it fixed, I'm sure.

theyapper

On the road again...

On the page that lists my team, my total is only showing the weekly total, not what I've run since 1/1. FYI.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

The My Team page will only show the current week.  ericSmile is working on functionality that will allow you to see previous weeks.

You can call me Anna

theyapper

On the road again...

Got it. Thanks for the clarification. I just assumed that the running total would be for the year since it's next to the year goal. No biggie, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug.

The My Team page will only show the current week.  ericSmile is working on functionality that will allow you to see previous weeks.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Got it. Thanks for the clarification. I just assumed that the running total would be for the year since it's next to the year goal. No biggie, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug.

Ah, that makes sense.   Once we have the results for week 2, I would expect that there will be somewhere that has a running total for the year.

You can call me Anna