Garmin Foot Pod (Read 665 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Does anyone have and use the Footpod along with your 305 for treadmill runs? Is it accurate? Thanks.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    mikeymike

Dude. You can take the runner out of the triathlon but you can't take triathlon out of the runner. a.) It's April. Run outside. b.) No. I don't have a 305 becuase that device is for gear geeks. c.) Running is bad for you and you should stop anyway. Duh. Don't you read?

Runners run

Scout7

Probably about as accurate as the treadmill itself..... Run outside. Problem solved.

The Greatest of All Time

Dude. You can take the runner out of the triathlon but you can't take triathlon out of the runner. a.) It's April. Run outside. b.) No. I don't have a 305 becuase that device is for gear geeks. c.) Running is bad for you and you should stop anyway. Duh. Don't you read?
          It did snow this weekend, twice. I did run outside Sunday morning and got snowed/rained on. It probably is for geeks. And I am trying to kill myself slowly, duh. Haven't decided for sure to get one. Probably don't need one. Probably won't get one. In fact, thanks Mikey for slapping me around. Now I am definitely not getting one. Tongue
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Heh, naturally, I have one. It's pretty accurate if properly calibrated. You should calibrate it on a track, unless you're obsessed with having it match your treadmill. Calibrate at the pace you typically run most of the time. I've noticed that it seems to be off a little bit running at speeds way different from calibration. Ok, I've read further down and see that you don't have one. Not a necessity -- I found it hard to pass up for $30 on Amazon, but I'm a shameless gear geek.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

I'm shameless and a gear whore.
              Drop the "gear" word, and you just described your mom. Good job!