PayPal (Read 685 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Folks, Happy New Year! I think this is a good time to sit back and think of all the unbelievable amount of time and effort one person has selflessly put into making our lives so much the better. So, of course, THANK YOU ERIC!!! But beyond Thank You, let's all go into our Training Log and click on the PayPal logo on the left side of the screen and give something back. It the least we can do to give back to somebody who has given so much to each of us, and even if we all give generously, it will still likely be far less than Eric deserves! Thanks folks!! Thanks for supporting this site!!!
    eric :)

Thank you Trent! I do it mostly because I enjoy doing it. It's not always fun. There are certain problems that take me days to figure out. Still, it's all worth it. The best reward is definitely knowing that it's helping everyone run. In the end, it's the users that make this site special. Thank you! eric Smile
      bas

Great initiative, Trent. I donated last year and just did so again. bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

madness baby

I think this is a good time to sit back and think of all the unbelievable amount of time and effort one person has selflessly put into making our lives so much the better.
          Yes, thank you Eric! We all appreciate it. I think especially us newbies who love seeing that little green bar at just a few miles! Thanks for all the hard work. Let's all support the site!
          deb
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey, I just found this thread. Kinda interesting... Evil grin

Now that was a bath...

Gave what I could. It isn't a life changing amount but a gesture of thanks for all the great work Eric puts in. I wish I could give more as this site has given me so much! Claire xxx
            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't forget, folks, tax returns.... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay