What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

Bells Two Hearted Ale

+1 ....yummo!

Ostrich runner

It will change with the day, but right now I'd say Great Divide's Yeti in all its incarnations.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Youngs Double Chocoate Stout on a nice chilly day.  Yumm!

Michele in NC

runwietecha

A lot of times it just depends on my mood but I am always down for a Sierra Nevada Torpdeo

The ones made with barley malt and hops. 

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Imminent Catastrophe

IPA

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

IDK

Good old bud light, not so much for tase, just for the memories!

http://www.climbingamerica.blogspot.com

Ichthyosaur IPA (aka "icky") from Great Basin Brewery in Sparks, Nevada.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Ichthyosaur IPA (aka "icky") from Great Basin Brewery in Sparks, Nevada.

You, know I have heard so much about that beer, but when I lived in Reno I wasn't into IPA. Now I wish I could try it. Maybe next time I head out there I will stop by.

I've been picking up a lot of Lucky Bucket Lager lately, though I prefer their IPA.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Okay, I am currently drinking a DFH Chicory Stout.  At the moment, this is my favorite beer.

It's too hard to commit to just one beer...but with a gun to my head, I would probably choose Guinness.

The Shiner family of beers is my favorite... If I had to choose one for the long haul it would be Shiner Bock but the Blonde is absolutely great on a hot day. 

Flying Dog Tire Bite is a close second

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Tough call... I'd love to claim one of my own brews, but my friend just made a maple oatmeal stout which is quite amazing.  St. Botolph's Town from Pretty Things was remarkable as well, but I've only had it once, so doesn't quite qualify for a favorite just yet.  More research is pending.

-------------------------------------
                                5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
                                10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
                                1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
                                Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07