Jackass 2 (Read 448 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If you liked the first one...the second is even more outrageous and raunchy--and we haven't even watched the special features, yet! I wish we would have seen this in the theater--I would have loved to see the reactions of other viewers! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

It's SO funny you mentioned this. Here's my long story as to how we came about this flick... over 2 years ago, I was still settling in our new house and ordered a table to be used as a desk. The UPS guy delivered to the house number 3229 that was a street away, instead of our 3229 address. So UPS keeps going back for 2 weeks trying to get these people to return the table and they told him, "what table?" Evil grin So, interestingly enough, misdelivery of items goes both ways. we now get this guys NetFlix dvd's. Wink So I usually toss them, I think I've watch one and might have returned it. We got jackass 2 a week ago Thursday. I know this guy was sitting around friday night wishing he was watching that flick! I do feel a bit guilty for not returning his videos. Yes anyway, it's not typically something we'd ever watch...I had never even heard of it! But it was really funny in that raunchy, sorta embarrassed to be watching it sorta of way. Blush The old lady scenes were hysterical!

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

anyway, it's not typically something we'd ever watch...I had never even heard of it! But it was really funny in that raunchy, sorta embarrassed to be watching it sorta of way. Blush The old lady scenes were hysterical!
        Spike Jonze is hilarious! I didn't think they could top the raunch-factor of the first film, but they did...and then some! Several times I couldn't watch. Like with the horse, ahem, milk...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay