link to threads you have posted in (Read 830 times)

Not sure if this is available or not, but I frequently forget where a thread is that I might have posted a reply in. It would be nice if one could somehow search on links that they have participated in. Slosh
    Favorite quote: Stop your crying you little girl! 2011: Mt Washington, Washington Trails, Peaks Island, Pikes Peak.
    eric :)

Hi Slosh252, This is currently not available. After I'm done with the new log, I'll revamp the forums to add these niceties. eric :-)
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Slosh, you could just do as I do and post in every thread. Wink
          When you get to it Eric, it's nice to have the option to find posts by a user as well as topics started by a user.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Slosh, you could just do as I do and post in every thread. Wink
            Funny. Big grin I need to focus my free time on running more. I heard somewhere that that might help performance.
            Favorite quote: Stop your crying you little girl! 2011: Mt Washington, Washington Trails, Peaks Island, Pikes Peak.
            eric :)

When you get to it Eric, it's nice to have the option to find posts by a user as well as topics started by a user.
              That's quite easy to do. The hurdle is where to add these pages Smile