to spit or not to spit?? (Read 898 times)

It was a training run, not a race.
    I was just testing you. In races you were pretty much too far ahead of me. Tongue *thinking* Okay, you're right, it was just a training run.

Michelle

I felt so bad for a girl who ran the last 10k I did (in Dec). She was so close to finishing and at the point where they had it taped off like a chute to direct us to a track to finish up on, she had to stop and throw up right there... with no way out of the chute she just let it go. Runners had to be careful not to trip over her, or knock her over. The end result was something much worse than spit that everyone behind her had to be sure to avoid.

Michelle

When I first started running, I would bring 4 or 5 kleenex with me. Now, I just spit it out. Oh, yea. And I love spitting in front of people. You know, passing cars, etc. I can spit really good now. I mean, it's a perfect little glob that I can aim. Way, cool.

- Anya

The Greatest of All Time

This is very entertaining. I am trying to remember the last time I actually saw a woman spit and it reminds me of the scene in The Sandlot where all the boys are just sitting there chewing their gum and spitting. You just don't see women doing it much. I was told as a young boy not to spit, and of course did it anyway, especially while on a baseball field. Something about being on a ball field that makes spitting come naturally, just like kicking dirt and grabbing your crotch.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            This is very entertaining. I am trying to remember the last time I actually saw a woman spit and it reminds me of the scene in The Sandlot where all the boys are just sitting there chewing their gum and spitting. You just don't see women doing it much. I was told as a young boy not to spit, and of course did it anyway, especially while on a baseball field. Something about being on a ball field that makes spitting come naturally, just like kicking dirt and grabbing your crotch.
            Nothing beats the kid in Adam Sandler's Big Daddy movie...that spit scene is gross!!!

Michelle

I grew up in a family of all girls, so my Dear old Dad had to teach someone how to spit right, skip rocks, and blow snot rockets. (not to mention the ever popular entertainment of the armpit fart). I couldn't wait to get home from my first run when I successfully did a running snot rocket and call Dad. Ahhhh, good times.... Clowning around
              JakeKnight

I felt so bad for a girl who ran the last 10k I did (in Dec). She was so close to finishing and at the point where they had it taped off like a chute to direct us to a track to finish up on, she had to stop and throw up right there... with no way out of the chute she just let it go. Runners had to be careful not to trip over her, or knock her over. The end result was something much worse than spit that everyone behind her had to be sure to avoid.
                Puking at the finish line just means you did it right.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------