ipod nano, pros and cons (Read 1210 times)

kcam

I ran with my 2nd gen this morning. I forgot my Timex Sad. But I read here on RA that the Nano had a stopwatch on it - lo and behold under 'Extras' it was there. Worked like a charm! I've had this thing for a year and a half and never used this feature. I don't always run with the Nano but if I do I guess I'll be leaving the Timex at home.
      I'll put in my vote for the shuffle for running. Built in clip, enough memory for even my longest runs. Smallest form factor. Don't need a screen while running. For everything else I have a classic. Waiting for the new Touch models that look imminent in September.
      I like the shuffle for running too. It's light and cheaper... since I'm eventually going to ruin it on a run I figure I may as well get the cheap one. The main reason for me though is that is uses flash memory instead of a hard drive. Many of my runs are above 10,000' and hard drives fail at high elevations. - Chris
      redleaf

Slight hijack but maybe someone can help. We have an iMac, with iTunes. We have 2 classic iPods. DH just bought me a shuffle to go running with. I would like to put the music we have on our iPods onto my PC laptop so I can take it with me when I go away and still be able to sync it with the shuffle. Any ideas? Thanks.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362