Google does not want you to donate to RunningAHEAD (Read 3025 times)

eric :)

Google is forbidding the selling of intangible goods such as web services so renaming it to something else is not sufficient.  Terms such as "subscription fee" and "karma points" won't be acceptable either.  Why would they exclude themselves from a large segment of the online market?

In terms of tax auditing, they are not the IRS.

I was using PayPal a long time ago.  Google came out with Checkout and their fees were lower than PayPal so I made the switch and hooked up their API so I can track all orders.  If Google doesn't want my money, then take it back to PayPal.  Another piece of evidence that Google is becoming a big brother.

Can you sell something like hosting space?  For example, a super special profile page with larger max size of picture hosted on RA?  Or maybe we can buy subscriber pins with the option for you to hold them in escrow instead of of us paying x.xx shipping/handling? 

Dave

If Google doesn't want my money, then take it back to PayPal.  Another piece of evidence that Google is becoming a big brother.

Someone just dropped to #621 on the google search rankings .

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

eric :)

Someone just dropped to #621 on the google search rankings .

Quite the contrary!  Try Googling for "google checkout funds solicitation".  Google is scary fast.  This thread appeared in Google's listing less than 12 hours after I created it.

Maybe you could offer to sell stickers for $26.2 each, or less fancy ones for $13.1 each.  I'm thinking of free stickers my kids get from the dentist.  And we should all have the option to decline to recieve the actual sticker.  Or pay a larger price for the sticker if we wish to.

redleaf

Maybe you could offer to sell stickers for $26.2 each, or less fancy ones for $13.1 each.  I'm thinking of free stickers my kids get from the dentist.  And we should all have the option to decline to recieve the actual sticker.  Or pay a larger price for the sticker if we wish to.

I like this idea. Except I'd want to add the $42.20 and $21.10 price points at the very least. Not to mention $5 and $10.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Does Amazon still do the Donate button?

When you switching to Paypal so i can Donate ... err Subscribe ... I mean buy a sticker.

I told you Google Checkout was no good.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

buy a sticker.

Eric.  Here is your answer.  Sell RA stickers.  For variable cost.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Eric.  Here is your answer.  Sell RA stickers.  For variable cost.

Ditto. I would love to have RA stickers.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

HappyFeat

I also would love an RA Sticker!

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

Hooray for stickers!

running yogi

i love stickers !

Another Passion

Who doesn't like stickers?  I'd buy a sticker.

Rick
                              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Oooh ... A sticker! Or one of those trendy magnet travel ovals ala OBX. Slap 'em on our vehicles and spread the word!

Trouble is, this would be more work for Eric: Creating (see shirt logo thing), buying, shipping. But I would get one: good advertising.