first time (Read 615 times)

vicentjanuary

This is my first time on this web. I find it really interesting. My question is How can I log my trainings? How can I insert time and distance? where? Thank you
      Hey -- welcome. Go to training log, then new run entry -- you can put in distance and time (it will give you your pace), type of run, weather, etc. HTH! Yes
      2009: BQ?
      diabetic

I also am trying to track information. I put incorrect info. in and then attempted to "edit" the entry and instead of removing the incorrect data, the program added the old entry with the new entry. So distance was twice as long as it should have been. Help!!!
          I also am trying to track information. I put incorrect info. in and then attempted to "edit" the entry and instead of removing the incorrect data, the program added the old entry with the new entry. So distance was twice as long as it should have been. Help!!!
          It sounds like you entered your run twice . If you go into calandar mode you can varify this. If you did , you can click on the run you wish to delete and a screen pops up giving you the option of editing or deleting. Select "delete" on the enty that is incorrect and you should be ok now. Good luck.
          WHO FARTLEK"D ?