Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

Freerunner

False, I won't tell you where the most danergous place I had sex was! Shocked I bet the next person has already broken one of their new year goals??? Big grin

Slow-smooth-fast

False, still sticking with my base training and then I will put it to the test in a local 10K, where I plan to break 40 minutes. I bet the next runner speeds up when they see another runner approaching, and thinks to themselves, "I am fitter than you"

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

False, still sticking with my base training and then I will put it to the test in a local 10K, where I plan to break 40 minutes. I bet the next runner speeds up when they see another runner approaching, and thinks to themselves, "I am fitter than you"
        False. I'm the slow and steady tortoise that just stays to the right and lets the speedy ones pass. Although, I used to do that when I was swimming. I bet the next person has at least one bet going for the Super Bowl.
        Meg http://megs411nosmoke.blogspot.com/

jfa

Nope, I have enough anxiety about my NY Giants still being in it, without betting $$ on it! Undecided I'll wager that the next person ran in cooler temps than the 70*f that I ran today at lunchtime.

Nope. I decided not to run in the absolutely pouring down rain and wind gusts of 50 mph and did my strength training instead. I bet the next person isn't going to be in Prague next week like me!! Big grin

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Nope, but my cousin lives there..... I bet the next person got chased by a mean, barking dog like I did this morning on my run! Angry

Beatin' on the Rock

No, but I stepped around a gopher tortoise. I'll be the next person stepped in doody on a run once...
                Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
                  Yes...grrrr.... Angry I'll say the person who posts next just bought cold weather running gear but can't use it because of the unseasonably warm temps..
                  Meg http://megs411nosmoke.blogspot.com/

Gotta TRI

Sorry Megs, no cold weather gear, but DID enjoy running in the unseasonably warm temps. Smile Bet the next one didn't run with two friends after work tonight.
                    2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
                    Gig

True. I don't have two friends. Cry I bet the next person is a lefty.
                        False, I am a righty. I bet the next person had a bowl of ice cream today.

RIP, Henry, my soul mate

False, I am a righty. I bet the next person had a bowl of ice cream today.
                          Hmmm...I had dinner at a restaurant that serves a small scoop of peppermint ice cream after dinner, but I don't think that counts as a bowl. It's more like a tablespoon. I bet the next person isn't crazy enough to have three dogs. Pet dogs, not hunting dogs or dogs to breed or anything like that.

Slow-smooth-fast

I bet the next person isn't crazy enough to have three dogs. Pet dogs, not hunting dogs or dogs to breed or anything like that.
                            I have no pets, but have a 2 year old daughter, she is enough work. I bet the next person goes to be dreaming about running and wakes thinking about their planned run that day.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

I bet the next person goes to be dreaming about running and wakes thinking about their planned run that day.
                              Half-true, I can't seem to remember my dreams.. Roll eyes I bet the next person is a stamp-collecter.. Big grin
                              Freerunner

Actually I used to collect stamps when I was younger! I bet the next person has already had at least 3 cups of coffee this morning!