Photos that make you laugh every time (Read 3800 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Leon/Perfessional is a great movie. But that picture does not make me laugh every time. Nor the movie.
    Me neither. The photo is pretty disturbing actually. MTA: Is the bunny Mimzy?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

MTA: Is the bunny Mimzy?
      Similar, indeed. To convince myself, I went to find the following picture. It is disturbing too. (whiny Scandinavian voice): Meeemseee!

Imminent Catastrophe

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

we is right proud of our skoolz.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

she runs like a girl

There is one that I wish someone would bring up - I can't find it.

It's from the thread - what's your finish face like? And there is a guy finishing with the guy next to him and it was described as the other guy looking like he had a stroke

MTA: as soon as I find it I will save the link forever!

2010 goals: PR at distances from 3k-HM 3k: 02/02/10 - 12:00 - road 5k :03/13/10 - 20:32 - road 10mile: 04/02/10 - 1:15:49 "The only thing I hate more than running is not running"

There is one that I wish someone would bring up - I can't find it.

It's from the thread - what's your finish face like? And there is a guy finishing with the guy next to him and it was described as the other guy looking like he had a stroke

MTA: as soon as I find it I will save the link forever!

Yeah, I remember that one:

from Riggs on the What is your finish face look like thread.

I have the look of gritting my teeth through pain and determination. (I was still getting over the stomach flu.)
            The other guy looks like he is having a stroke.

But I still find this photo:

from jscovill the How to get the perfect race finish photo? thread funnier:

tried to click heels, end up looking like I'm farting...

John

MTA I just noticed the bibs on the top photo give the name of the race as the something 'fun run'. Yeah, they're having fun......

Goal: Age grade over 80% on a certified course.
            xor

I believe that's the Freezer run, part of the Amana Winterfest.

You know what else is part of that festival?  The Ham Put.

I swear.

http://www.festivalsinamana.com/winterfest.html

Those are two of my favorite pics as well.

she runs like a girl

Norrin_rad, Thank you!! I was looking for that pic and I couldn't find it! I'm glad to know it still makes me laugh every time I see it. A few more good ones are these:

epic fail pictures

epic fail photos Finish Line Fail

epic fail pictures - Track And Field Fail

2010 goals: PR at distances from 3k-HM 3k: 02/02/10 - 12:00 - road 5k :03/13/10 - 20:32 - road 10mile: 04/02/10 - 1:15:49 "The only thing I hate more than running is not running"
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

epic fail photos Finish Line Fail

I must say, this one was actually fairly tragic. A top marathoner nearly winning a top marathon, slides on a wet advertisement banner that needs not be there, cracks his skull and drops out of training to recover from the needless injury. After his slide, race officials immediately removed the banner.

MTA:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/2006-10-22-chicago-marathon_x.htm

I look my best blurry!

Love this one!  I run and race in a park filled with geese.  I will watch out for them so I don't end up in one of these pics!  So funny!

epic fail pictures

I look my best blurry!

I must say, this one was actually fairly tragic. A top marathoner nearly winning a top marathon, slides on a wet advertisement banner that needs not be there, cracks his skull and drops out of training to recover from the needless injury. After his slide, race officials immediately removed the banner.

Glad your computer is still working!  What would we do without you!  You are in our thoughts!  

Prince of Fatness

Yeah that one was pretty scary.

Not at it at all. 

xor

What Trent said.  That guy could have died.  Didn't make me laugh the first time, much less every time.

I remember watching it live and definitely not laughing.  Made me a little queasy actually.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Man! Loading a cat launcher looks tricky. No wonder the army doesn't use those.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?