Not able to enter Time of Day completely (Read 360 times)

IMKY13 finish!!

For some reason when manually inputting data using my Toshiba Thrive tablet, it doesn’t allow me to put anything in the minutes field on the time of day section….I can input the hour & change the AM & PM, but nothing happens when I touch the minutes area.  Not sure if this is a tablet non-function thing or a programming type thing.

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Huh, interesting. Your post prompted me to try it on my phone (Droid X, Android 2.3.4).  The Android browser indeed has that problem with the minutes field, but after closing the browser and reopening it (it opens to the same workout entry in progress), the minutes field works fine.

I also tried it with Firefox for Android, and it works without any weirdness.

IMKY13 finish!!

Huh, interesting. Your post prompted me to try it on my phone (Droid X, Android 2.3.4).  The Android browser indeed has that problem with the minutes field, but after closing the browser and reopening it (it opens to the same workout entry in progress), the minutes field works fine.

I also tried it with Firefox for Android, and it works without any weirdness.

Hmmm, I may try Firefox for Android and see if that works.

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Hmmm, I may try Firefox for Android and see if that works.

It's a good browser.