>Technical Support>Double-post to Facebook on Run Entry error
I have my running log connected to my Facebook account, and if I log a run with interval data, but forget to enter a name for the interval set, I get an error on save, then enter the interval name, and save successfully - however, it appears that the Facebook hook occurs before the form validation, so I end up with a double post on Facebook.
Let me know if I can supply any additional info.
1. Run a minimum of 1.5 miles every single day of the year
2. Run 1500 miles in 2014
3. Get my weekly mileage above 40
4. Brown belt in Shaolin Kempo
5. First Half (Oregon Wine Country HM?)
6. PRs: Sub-21 5k, Sub-45 10k, Sub-45 Spartan Sprint, Sub 1:55 HM (Oregon Wine Country HM)
Thank you for reporting the bug. I was able to track down the problem. The fix will be deployed momentarily.
Awesome - thanks!