Sex and running ! (Read 1665 times)

Another Passion

Nope, not made a difference at all. Well, not for me anyway. I get chased around the bedroom a lot more than I did before I started running so someone is visually enjoying the benefits of increased exercise...Smile Also, my husband is very turned on when I return from a run. He loves the sweaty/fresh from a run look. I don't get it myself?!? Confused
    First paragraph I totally understand. Your DH is a smart man and, a man, so visually stimulated, hence the chasing around the bedroom, which I think is pretty cool. Except when I consider the fact that you are pretty dang fast, so hopefully you allow him to catch you every once in a while. Big grin Second paragraph, I'm as perplexed as you. While working out/running/keep yourself fit is cool and kind of a turn on in and of itself, the whole sweaty, stinky, post work out turn on appeal some people get from it I certainly don't. I'd much rather delve into a fresh, sweat sweet-smelling, partner. To each their own though. Smile I don't know about it being a basic need, but it does help keep the prostate healthy. Roll eyes

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com