Look what my crew chief can do.... (Read 950 times)

I chose Manchester NH for first marathon attempt, because my kids live there with my ex. When my son first saw the map of the course, he found a point on the map that is passed several times and told me that would be exactly where I could find him. That almost brought a tear to my eye. So now's my chance to brag on my crew chief/cheerleader, his team won the NH Junior Varsity tournament final in a 1-0 nailbiter yesterday. His Beckham imitation on a corner kick He wore this grin for at least ten minutes

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How cool! I'll bet you'll have a running partner in the future. Kudos to him and his teammates on their awesome game! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

A good looking family indeed Wink
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          Very cool! Gotta love a family that runs, and plays soccer too. Big grin Tell your son congratulations. Back of my van has a 26.2 sticker AND our soccer league magnet, soccer is awesome!

Michelle

Well done! Big grin

Another Passion

He got CASH for the win as well?!? Just like Beckham... although, he got lots of cash for just being injured and not playing too. Cool stuff, Bad. Cool

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com