Strength training suggestion (Read 853 times)

I'm sure lots of others like me go to the gym and do the same (or a very similar) set of weights each time. Would it be possible for a new strength entry to pull the exercises from your last strength entry so you can just update any changes?
      I second that! That would be great.

Marathon runners suffer the agony of da feet

eric :)

Other users have suggested the idea of templates. It's a cool idea but a little harder to create. Your suggestion is definitely easier because all I have to do is rearrange the code. I've been planning to overhaul the log for quite some time, so I'll lump this into that project.
          i would love this, too. right now i don't even add the various exercises into my log, really b/c (well, apart from tonight), i don't always have the time to sit and type it all out. if i make specific notes at all, i'll put them in my comments section and then just copy/paste from previous workouts or whatever.
            Other users have suggested the idea of templates. It's a cool idea but a little harder to create. Your suggestion is definitely easier because all I have to do is rearrange the code. I've been planning to overhaul the log for quite some time, so I'll lump this into that project.
            thanks eric Smile
              Me, three. Cool