Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

Ojo

Happy to report that my marathon went better than expected!  Hills, hills, and more hills but I ran one of my better times.  My body is definitely screaming right now so I most likely will only be running 1 mile tomorrow!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Mmmmm...beer

Nice job Ojo!  

I ran a marathon today too, well, really my long run got out of control and I ran 26.25 miles lol Tomorrow will be a light day for me too!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Intentionally Blank

Streak is still going strong.  I really don't know what will happen around Christmas.  We're travelling internationally, and I don't know what to expect.

Thats rad

All you streakers should have a chart like that, at least by December 22. Smile

The world will have ended by then, so I guess none of us will be able to see our charts like that Cry

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

The world will have ended by then, so I guess none of us will be able to see our charts like that Cry

Y'all need to get your affairs in order before you enter eternity!

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Wait...did I miss the rapture? so, I did a 5k this morning. Day 18 is in the books. Smile
              LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Wait...did I miss the rapture? so, I did a 5k this morning. Day 18 is in the books. Smile

No, I believe it's scheduled for 12/21 or 12/22, if Mayans scheduled things such as the rapture.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Rapture....Mayan calendar....eventually someone has to be right, right? Or not...
                  daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

It's 12/21...at least my graph won't have any gaps in the end of the world.

Seanv2

Went over the hundred mile mark on this streak today.  Nice little milestone.  

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Nice job, Sean!

Today was day 20, so I'm halfway there...and I capped off my first 50+ mile week since April 2011 (marathon training).

Nice job everyone.  Streak still alive, but feel like a slacker after seeing all the posts here.  I am determined to keep it alive, this weekend going to be a little tough but I can do it.Smile

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

Minorly disappointed with the miles I got in this weekend, but happy to have kept the streak going. Had to succumb and just do 1 yesterday to keep it alive, but was really hoping to pile a few more miles on. Life got in the way.....

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

If it weren't for this challenge, I probably would have bagged both Sunday and today; Sunday because of a 7:30 am performance obligation, and today because of the 7F temperature.  As it was, though, I squeezed in an afternoon run Sunday, and bucked up and did my run this morning.  Both were enjoyable.  Smile

Streak is alive and well. 

I better get my run in early today because I'm sure as hell not running during the Pats/Texans game. 

Running my way to being a little less fat.