Lance Armstrong appears finally to have run out of rope. (Read 2702 times)

Why is it sideways?

Totally a guess, but I am thinking that he will announce that the cancer has returned... which may change the tone of things.

Feeling the growl again

Totally a guess, but I am thinking that he will announce that the cancer has returned... which may change the tone of things.

It would be extremely rare for testicular cancer to recur after this long (majority that do are within only 2 years) but anything is possible.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

MrH

The Olympics may drop cycling because of him.

Absolutely. They should focus on the sports that have always been clean, like track & field, and weight lifting.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Absolutely. They should focus on the sports that have always been clean, like track & field, and weight lifting.

just returned to the LA thread for the 1st time in a couple weeks, and I laughed.

Thank you!  Good Morning!

Cheers,
          Brian

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Perhaps we will learn that he never really had cancer (reference to the Notre Dame story this week about the fake girlfriend's death).

Feeling the growl again

It appears their concern is not so much that there was endemic doping in the sport, but that the governing body either turned a blind eye or was complicit in the activity.  If you read Dick Pound's quote, removing them from the Olympics would be a tactic to force the UCI to clean house and prove that they are partners in trying to run a clean sport, rather than part of the problem.  It was also mentioned that a similar threat WAS used with the weightlifting federation.

MTA:  And as I read this, I hear that LA's 2000 Olympic medal is history...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Its well deserved.

Also hearing that his Boston marathon PR might be tainted as well. But, no prizes to give back for a 246.

MTA:  And as I read this, I hear that LA's 2000 Olympic medal is history...

And we run because we like it
                Through the broad bright land

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Hilarious

• Never head a relationship with Sheryl Crow, but has been married to Lisa Loeb for going on 20 years 

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Feeling the growl again

Watching the interview now.

I need more alcohol.

watching too.  I need more water.

I need more alcohol.

Life Goals:

Feeling the growl again

watching too.  I need more water.

Heh.  I would get hyponautremia.  Big grin

It's ok, I took a salt tablet with the water.

Heh.  I would get hyponautremia.  Big grin

Life Goals:

Feeling the growl again

It's ok, I took a salt tablet with the water.

Big grin

Better I Leave

I need more alcohol.

Offers Spaniel a glass of a nice 2008 Williamette Valley Vinyards Pinot Noir...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Offers Spaniel a glass of a nice 2008 Williamette Valley Vinyards Pinot Noir...

If he doesn't want it, I'll take it!  And I'm not even watching the interview, I just really like pinot noir!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay