1000 Mile Club Grads (Read 944 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Post here when you cross that finish line and whup that bunny for good! Big grin And unsub. from the group once you've met the goal, that way everyone has a fair shot at that coveted #1 spot before the year is out. Eventually it would be awesome to see everyone in THIS thread. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

I guess I could post here as a returning alumni Smile
        I hit the mark 3 weeks ago and moved on so others could move up. I am in the 1500 club but doubt seriously that I will make it.
        http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I hit the mark 3 weeks ago and moved on so others could move up. I am in the 1500 club but doubt seriously that I will make it.
          Yeah, I am guessing that I will be ~1300 for the year. Next year 1500, for certain. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oops, double post.

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah, I am guessing that I will be ~1300 for the year. Next year 1500, for certain. Smile k
              I ma guessing that is close to where I will end up also. With a marathon in November and one in December the miles will be down some.
              http://distance-runner.blogspot.com

Member Since 2008

I'm right behind you Zoom
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm right behind you Zoom
                  No comments about the view, ok...or else I'll fart in your general direction! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

No comments about the view, ok...or else I'll fart in your general direction! Wink k
                    Now, go away before ah taunt you a second time!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

I won't comment about the view, but I will say that your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ni!

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

I got there in September. Maybe I'll get to 1500 this year. Ecky-ecky-ecky-ptang-zoop -boing-bigwam-ohhh!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of silly persons!

~ Sarah Kay

I was happy to reach 1000 miles and have moved on to the 1500 mile club. I don't think I'll reach 1500 but that's okay. I'm still shocked that I reached 1000. Big grin

Michelle

Ecky-ecky-ecky-ptang-zoop -boing-bigwam-ohhh!
                                Big grin

Michelle