2014 Holiday Running Streak (Read 554 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Over 40 streakers.  Nice, possibly a record! Smile

Don't forget me!  200 please.

Oh, sorry! Fixed it. Thanks for poking me.

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

My longest streak so far is only 12 days so this could be interesting.  I'm already on 3 days (including today when I run) so we'll be WELL over the 12 by the time New Years' hits.  Thanks for organizing it.

"Current" PRs

5K - 18:00 (4/19)   |   HM - 1:19:28 (4/22)

Next Race: A 5K of some sort (Goal: Sub 17:30)

No. There are people on this site who don't even count treadmill running as real running, but the elliptical really can't count.

Also about walking the dog (@granite_runnig) - I guess if  you can do some sprints during the walk, then it could count, but let's keep it to the minimum.Ha! .  It was more a joke about my likelihood of success than anything else!   But an asterisked streak including dog walking or elliptical is better than no streak, right!

Ha!  That was meant as a joke about my likelihood of success, but an asterisked streak including dog walking or elliptical is better than no streak, right!

cjervin

My longest streak is 12 days, but I'll give it a shot.  159 miles is the target.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Thanks Jancika.

I'm in.  Though I sincerely doubt that I will best my highest month.

I'll give 200 a shot.

steph  

half-fast

I'm in.  140 for the mileage.

Thanks for setting this up!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

125 for me      Might have to sneak out of the house tomorrow Smile

BeeRunB

Hopefully, this commitment will overcome my commitment to at least one Kit Kat a day.

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

Hopefully, this commitment will overcome my commitment to at least one Kit Kat a day.

Give me a break. 

"Current" PRs

5K - 18:00 (4/19)   |   HM - 1:19:28 (4/22)

Next Race: A 5K of some sort (Goal: Sub 17:30)

-- Just run with 3 other people.  I mean if you are the sharing type.....

Better yet, run with 4 other people.  

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Christirei

Happy Thanksgiving all! Got my mile in this morning, about to head out of town for the day. Hope everyone enjoys their time with loved ones today and has a wonderful holiday!

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Got in 2 this morning.   Happy Thanksgiving!

steph  

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's a normal day here, I got 5 km in this morning and hope to do another at least 3 km later in the evening, after I put the kids to bed.

From the Internet.

Only had time for a mile this morning, but better than nothing! I got kind of inspired yesterday by those of you who have been streaking forever and ran a mile instead of taking a total rest day, so today was day 10 instead of day 1 of my streak Smile Happy thanksgiving!