Reebok Discount!! (Read 864 times)

Maria

Hi! I work for Reebok and just started training for my first half marathon! Please print out, pass out, and forward this coupon on to as many people as possible. The more money spent with my coupon code, the more points I get (which puts me in a drawing for paid days off)! I have included two coupons. The 40% off coupon is for all outlet stores in the US. Copy and paste the 40% coupon link into your browser and then click on store locator to find the store nearest you, two of our greatest stores are here in MA. The 50% off coupon is for concept stores in the US. There are a limited number of these stores. Again, click on store locator to find the store nearest you. Please forward this to as many people as possible. Remember there are stores all over the US so email to friends in other states as well! Thanks for all your help! I encourage you to check out the summer Rockport shoe & handbag collections, and don't forget all the great Greg Norman apparel for Father's Day! You are invited to attend our 'Friends & Family' June Sales Event, Wednesday, June 7th through Sunday, June 11th, 2006. ***TAKE 40% OFF*** your entire purchase at any Reebok and Rockport Outlet Stores! Click on the link below, or copy and paste the URL into your browser to view and print your coupon. http://www.reebokoutlet.com/coupon/index.asp?vid=502041 ***TAKE 50% OFF*** your entire purchase at any Reebok and Rockport U.S. Concept Store! Click on the link below, or copy and paste the URL into your browser to view and print your coupon. http://www.reebokoutlet.com/invite/index.asp?vid=502041
    Sonypants

WOW! This was great! I just went and bought a new pair of running shoes, and for real they were 40% off. Everyone take advantage before this sale is over. I'm sorry I'm just one of those bargain addicts that has to share!!!!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That IS a good deal. Unfortunately I have never owned a single pair of Reeboks that I liked--they just don't work on my goofy feet (I have duck feet...narrow heels, wide toes) and tend to give me blisters or sore arches. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay